*@#$&*$*@!!

Why is it that whenever I edit a message, it for ever after slips down to the bottom of the page and cannot be hoisted back up?

To edit or not to edit, that is the question ...

:blushes and apologizes for her French! ;-)

Oops! Looks like I was in Tapped In too long today! A pity I don't dare edit!

(No offense to the French, btw! If you'd prefer, I can apologize for my Persian or my English! We have lots of interesting stuff in Persian, too! >:-> )

Best blogs,
(Seyyedeh) Susan Marandi from Iran @>----;--

Comments

Chris said…
Hmm, on the blogspot blog I used last semester, I thought my messages stayed in the same order with the same original date even when I edited them later. However,it's true that you have no control over the order. The first thing you wrote goes at the bottom, and the most recent is at the top.
Bee said…
Blogs are journals that follow a reverse chronological order. It's one of their main layout characteristics.
Good to see you here Susan. I have added you to the Photoroll...check it out :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Another question requiring courage: Is teaching bad?

WAR AGAINST TERRORISM, dedicated to Crusader George

Khaju Bridge, Isfahan